Open Draw meets one Saturday per month from 6:00-9:00pm. This is a drop-in gathering, so come when you like and leave when you need to. We alternate between male and female models of all body types.
- $10 admission (you can also pay at the door)
- Most sessions are ages 18+*
- Come draw from a nude model in a variety of short and long poses.
- Dry media only.
- Chairs provided.
- Bring your own drawing materials, boards, or easels.
- No photography permitted. No drawing instruction provided.
- We do occasionally host special All-Ages sessions open to young artists that feature clothed models. The next All-Ages night will be in early 2019.
Parking is available behind the museum, at the public lots next door, or across the street at the bank/law office. Most lots around the Square are fair game on weekends, but please read and comply with any signs posted in your chosen parking area.
- May 16 (female model)
- August TBA (male model)
- September TBA (female model)
- November TBA (male model)
Questions, comments, or requests for more information?
Contact our Education Director
(770) 528-1444 x16